Filipinos working abroad or overseas, either newly hired or Balik-Manggagawa are required to secure Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) which serves as a form of exit pass after visiting the Philippines and before going back to their place of work. Additionally, OEC exempts you from paying travel tax and airport terminal fee.
Continue reading How to Process OEC in Tokyo
You just obtain your Japanese Working Visa and excited to fly to Japan. Wait you are not done yet. One must be a registered OFW first through POEA before going to Japan. You are in the right site if you are looking for step by step guide.
Note: Based on my personal experience and this guide is intended for Name hire ( Skilled/ Professional Worker)
- Passport with validity of not less than 6 months from the intended date of departure.
- Valid Japanese Working Visa
- Employment Contract or Offer of Employment ( Must be Verified by POLO in Phil Embassy in Tokyo)
- Copy of Diploma, Employment Certificate, and Training Certificates ( If applicable)
- Valid Medical Certificate from DOH- Accredited Clinic authorized to conduct medical exam for OFW.
- Pre Departure Orientation and Seminar Certificate by OWWA ( Note: You need to schedule this once done with pre assessment)
You need to photocopy all these documents (before submission) Continue reading How to Process POEA for Japan bound OFW