Certificate of Eligibility for Japan Working Visa

Foreigners who wished to work in Japan need to obtain Certificate of Eligibility by an interested party in Japan. It is a very important document when one applies for Working Visa. With a COE one may apply for a “change of status” in Japan from temporary visitor status to the status of residence shown on the COE.

Continue reading Certificate of Eligibility for Japan Working Visa

Welcome to Pinoy Gaijin

Yokoso! Mabuhay! I’m Pinoy Gaijin currently residing in Tokyo, Japan. I work as a Consultant in a global professional consultancy.  I had been an OFW for 5 years prior moving to Japan.

I created this site as a portal for all Filipinos who wants to get more information about work, job search, language, culture, lifestyle and anything under the sun that a Pinoy wants to know about Nihon.
All the articles written are based on my first-hand experience, credibly researched sources and common knowledge. Feel free to educate me if the information is inadequate or outdated. I love to hear words from you guys.
Feel free to contact me at pinoygaijin@outlook.com
Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!